The rules governing our Club Competitions this season have had to be revised in order to take into account the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic.
These are attached and will also be posted in the clubhouse and on the website.
The changes are highlighted. The main changes relate to time. Time is of the essence this season because matches have to be booked on the Online Booking System and sessions are two hours long. So a number of 'pleases':
- Please book your matches early in the round and do not leave it to near the round's end date. With only three rinks there are fewer sessions available.
- Please arrive at the club 10 minutes before your match and be on the rink ready to play on time. You can only be five minutes late before defaulting.
- Please be aware of time during your match. Keep up the pace. You need to finish within two hours. The leader after two hours is the winner.
- Please note that the Singles Handicap competition (Barnby Cup) is now to be played to 18 shots, plus the handicap difference.
- Please would the winner email/send me the match result, and copy it to the loser.
- Please would the winner retain the scorecard for future reference.
- Please, above all, abide by the regulations and keep safe.
Thank you, and enjoy your matches.